Our COVID-19 Approach
– We ask that you do not bring anyone to your appointment with you unless absolutely necessary (parent accompanying a young child to the child’s appointment)
– There is no waiting room open in the spa. Anyone waiting for another client must wait outside the store.
– 2-4 hours before an in-person appointment you will be emailed a COVID 19 screening form to fill out. This form is a quick 5-point checklist that will be required prior to EVERY visit. This form is required by the governing bodies of CMTO to be completed.
– Due to new staggered scheduling, it is important that you arrive 5 minutes before your appointment so we can start pre appointment screening.
– If you arrive earlier, you will be asked to wait in your vehicle or outside until your appointment time. If you arrive late, you might be asked to reschedule your appointment.
– Our door will be kept locked for added safety. The front desk will call you when we are ready for you to enter if we do not see you out front.
– Your practitioner will meet you at the front door.
– Practitioners will be wearing surgical masks and you are asked to bring and wear a clean mask to enter the Spa. Mask must be kept on for the entire time, including during the appointment itself.
– Your temperature will be taken by your practitioner with an infrared thermometer.
– As you enter and leave, you will sanitize your hands.
– Upon entry remove your outer foot wear (please wear or bring socks) and take footwear with you to your appointment room.
– When possible, please pay with Debit, VISA or MasterCard with tap (tap limit increased to $250)
– No cash is excepted at this time.
– E-transfer to email@example.com is available to prepay for an appointment. Payment must be sent a minimum of 2 hours prior.
– Receipts will be sent by email only.
– **Please note the storefront is available for by appointment only shopping and we will still be offering curb side pick up. We permit 2 customers at a time into the store.
– The Salt Cave and Spa services are now open. An air purifier has been placed in the salt cave to cleanse the room after each visit and appointments are spread out 1 hour apart to ensure ample time for sanitizing. Facials are now permitted as well with strict sanitizing standards. Please contact our front desk for details. 905-591-1115.
**Hours of Operation (may vary):** Mondays – 10am – 5pm, Wednesdays – 12pm – 7pm, Thursdays – 3pm – 8pm, Fridays – 11am – 5:30pm, Saturdays – 10:00am-4:00pm
6312 Main St, Whitchurch-Stouffville, ON L4A 1G8
Be safe! Enjoy this time with your family, and remember to breathe.
Serving Markham, Stouffville, Aurora, Richmond Hill, and the greater Toronto area.
Monday 10am-2:30pm, Tuesday 11am-6pm, Wednesday 11am-6pm, Thursday 10am-2:30pm, Saturday 10am-4:00pm Sunday - Closed
Phone: 905 591 1115
*Prices are subject to change. Please feel free to call or email the spa if you have any questions.